Lean Machine Metal Fabrication Inc.
3607 Wheeler Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7P 0A9
Open Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging career? Here at Lean Machine, we believe in growing our business by growing our people; we provide them a meaningful career path and development opportunities. We are always looking for bright, passionate individuals who see the value in what we do and want to start or enhance their careers with others of the same mindset.
To Apply for any of the Opportunities Presented Below please:
Drop off: 3607 Wheeler Avenue, Saskatoon, SK
We are looking for a CNC Router Operator that can produce finished parts to specification from sheets of raw material. You will be required to produce machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) router machine. You must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment that has changing demands throughout the course of the shift.
• Setup & operation of CNC routers
• Transferring sheet goods onto router tables and delivering finished parts to other areas of the manufacturing plant
• Tooling setup, wear recognition/breakage detection
• Router machine maintenance
• Complete assignments and production sequences to meet production goals & schedules based on input from CNC Routing Programmers as well as Machine Shop Management
• Conduct quality control by inspection of materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
• Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders and company policies and procedures
• Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures
• Manage priorities as they change throughout a shift
• Basic knowledge of computer operations
• Ability to read and follow written directions and understand basic shop drawings
• Basic knowledge of measuring tools such as tape measure, ruler, and digital calipers
• Must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
• Ability to work according to production schedules and deadlines
• Must possess strong problem solving and communication skills, be detail oriented, and be able to handle changing demands
• Fabrication experience is considered an asset
Candidates can apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (306-651-0014). The position will remain posted until filled.